Skip to main content

99 Days to go!

I can not believe we are actually under 100 days until Baby Ava gets here....well, hopefully she won't hang out in there too much longer than that! We are so super excited about meeting our daughter. This past week we began putting furniture in her bedroom. As of right now we just have the crib and a storage shelf put up furniture wise. But we did get her bedding put in the crib and it looks awesome! Now we just need the dresser and of course our sweet baby to go in there and then her room will be complete. I am so excited and Kyle keeps saying he's getting really impatient with all this waiting.

We went to our second birthing class last night. It's always such a fun experience. We love meeting new people and learning about birth. Kyle was thrilled he didn't have to practice pushing this time....he complained that he was sore for days after the last class.

Our next doctor's appointment is coming up soon...July 21st. This is the one where they test for gestational diabetes. We are hoping that I don't have that!

Well, that's all for now. Nothing too exciting...except for the fact that Ava's going to be here in 99 days! Woo Hoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adley's Birth Story

I have been a little overloaded in life and let our blog go to the back burner!  But, I must write about sweet Adley's birth story just like I did with Ava and Anniston :) On June 8, after a sleepless night, Kyle and I got up and got ready to head to the hospital to meet our third precious girl.  To say I was nervous would be the biggest understatement ever.  Even though I had gone through 2 csections before, it didn't mean I wasn't scared and nervous....it's a big, scary surgery!  Mostly I was just afraid of the needle.... We arrived at the hospital, checked in, and started getting prepped for surgery.  First came the beautiful gown (I was so happy it wasn't the paper/plastic gown like I had with Anniston...I sweat to death in that gown), then came blood work and the IV, which I was not excited about....I hate needles.  And then the VERY worst part started.  Waiting.  Waiting for the magical hour of 7:30 am.  It took forever.  I was...

My Lovely Baby Bump!

My belly is getting bigger and bigger each day. Even though I haven't gained any weight by the doctor's scale...it's definitely growing. There has been a request to see the baby bump, so here it is in all its glory! Enjoy! This is me today at 16 weeks.

Baby #2 is On the Way!

Yay ! We are having another baby! This has been a terribly hard secret to keep for the past few weeks, but now we can shout it out! Yesterday we went to our first doctors appointment and then did about 6 hours of telling our huge family. Here's how our day went: Our appointment was at 9. We registered, sat down for 1 minute, and then we got called back to get the ultrasound. I had never had an ultrasound this early with Ava, so I really didn't know what to expect. The ultrasound lady just keep looking at this screen and there would be a beeping sound every so often and we were all so quiet for at least 5 minutes, it could've been an hour though. One thing I don't like is silence. And there was a lot of silence. The ultrasound tech and Kyle were both staring at the screen with straight faces, so at that point I started praying and waiting more. Finally, she turned the screen for me to see, and there it was. This tiny little baby...the head, the body, I could...