Skip to main content

So Excited!

Well, Kyle and I have a long 4 day weekend and then it's back to work on Monday. We can't wait until Monday because we finally get to hear our precious baby's heartbeat. I know that in that instant, everything is going to become even more real! I wish I had more patience than I do right now. But I am really trying to just enjoy each day of this pregnancy and not wish for the time to go by so fast. My Mammaw Gerl told me one time to stop wishing my life away. It didn't make since to me when I was younger, but now it definitely does. So, that's what I'm going to try to do! :)
Since our last post, Kyle and I have purchased a car. We felt that the Camry was on its way to dying so instead of fixing its many problems, we decided to get a more reliable car. We got a great deal on a Honda Civic and it's the perfect size for my short self! Even better, we most likely will be able to pay it off before our baby gets here. Yay! So we can check dependable car off our list of things to do before October.
Well, a new post will come on Monday to give a full report of our doctors visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adley's Birth Story

I have been a little overloaded in life and let our blog go to the back burner!  But, I must write about sweet Adley's birth story just like I did with Ava and Anniston :) On June 8, after a sleepless night, Kyle and I got up and got ready to head to the hospital to meet our third precious girl.  To say I was nervous would be the biggest understatement ever.  Even though I had gone through 2 csections before, it didn't mean I wasn't scared and nervous....it's a big, scary surgery!  Mostly I was just afraid of the needle.... We arrived at the hospital, checked in, and started getting prepped for surgery.  First came the beautiful gown (I was so happy it wasn't the paper/plastic gown like I had with Anniston...I sweat to death in that gown), then came blood work and the IV, which I was not excited about....I hate needles.  And then the VERY worst part started.  Waiting.  Waiting for the magical hour of 7:30 am.  It took forever.  I was...

My Lovely Baby Bump!

My belly is getting bigger and bigger each day. Even though I haven't gained any weight by the doctor's scale...it's definitely growing. There has been a request to see the baby bump, so here it is in all its glory! Enjoy! This is me today at 16 weeks.

The Week is Here!

We can't believe this is the week we will see our daughter. Some of you may be thinking, "What? How do you know? Your due date isn't even until next week!" Well, let me update those of you who may be thinking this. Last week, on Wednesday, we went to the doctor, hoping and praying that my body would be showing some progress towards having a baby. The doctor checked and informed us that the baby is still kinda high, and that I'm not 1 cm dilated, but I'm not 0 cm either. So she told us it was time to make a plan. Here's what she came up with. She said that if I am dilated 2-3 cm by this Wednesday, then she'll send me over to the hospital right then and start inducing me. But, if I'm not 2-3 cm then the following day, Thursday, she would do a c-section. She knew we were going to be on Fall Break and that we'd love to spend a couple of free extra days off with Ava so she said we could do it this week. She's going out of town on Fri...